I’ve always liked the look of the Tissot Seastar diver, and I like this new model even more with the addition of a chronograph. There’s not a lot of information available on the new Tissot Seastar Chronograph, but here’s what I’ve been able to dig up so far:
Features of the Tissot Seastar Chronograph
- Stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Water-resistant to 200 meters, or about 650 feet (with pushers screwed down).
- Sapphire crystal.
- 3-subdial chronograph.
- Screwdown caseback and pushers.
- Quartz movement with 38-month battery.
- Available in silver (pictured), blue, or black dials.
The Seastar’s sapphire crystal is domed which apparently magnifies the tiny numbers on the subdials. No word on pricing, but it shouldn’t go for more than a few hundred. You can find more information on the Tissot Seastar Chronograph product page, or by checking out the user manual.
By Christian Cantrell