- 7750 with blued screws, Geneva stripes on the CW-logo’d rotor.
- Hand-polished 316L stainless steel case, water resistant to 50m (165ft).
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.
- Screw-down knurled crown.
- Leather strap with butterfly deployant (alligator available for an extra 100GBP).
- Lumed indices and hands.
- Ratcheting bezel – unusual on a chronograph, but useful.
- Priced at 495GBP, which is excellent for this grade of movement and case.
Please continue to see more pictures and discussion.
The movement looks to be Elabore-grade:
Quite attractive. The 7750 isn’t going to win any beauty contests, but it’s bulletproof and quite well understood. Here’s the bare movement:
Overall, the watch looks quite nice, with a well-detailed face and characteristic CW style.
I’ve been happy with Christoper Ward, having bought two myself and gotten another for review. Highly recommended.
By Paul Hubbard