As the title states, this is a look at the upgraded Scurfa Diver One Silicon. You might remember the review that Michael Wolfe did on the previous version last year.. if not check it out HERE
What Scurfa, and owner Paul Scurfield decided to do was give it some upgrades, and keep the price basically the same.
So now you have a lumed ceramic bezel instead of aluminum, a domed sapphire crystal., a signed crown, and red accents on the dial and crown, instead of yellow.
Since Michael covered all the aspects of the previous version of this watch, I am not going to go into all of that. But I felt that were enough upgrades to warrant a look at the New Scurfa Diver One Silicon. Below is a video presentation to get a real time look, and the full specifications and my thoughts on the Scurfa Diver One.
Scurfa Diver One Silicon Full Specifications:
- 42mm case excluding protective crown guards, 51mm lug to lug and 13.5mm thick.
- 316L Surgical grade stainless steel case.
- 7mm Screw down crown with the D1 logo.
- Screw on case back (Higher than the first model).
- Uni directional bezel 120 clicks.
- Ceramic Insert with Swiss Super Luminous markers.
- Domed Sapphire crystal with blue anti reflective coating.
- High precision Ronda Power Tech 515 Swiss quartz movement.
- Swiss Made super luminous material on the dial, hands and ceramic insert.
- Quality 22mm comfortable silicone strap.
- Price $187 USD plus $9 shipping.
As I said above, the main changes for the updated version are the domed sapphire, the signed crown and the red text on the dial and the red rubber insert on the crown.
After reading Michael’s review last year I felt the Diver One was a good value for what it offered. With the newest upgrades, it is a great value.
- 1 2