Hit the link for the review so you can see all of the high-tech coolness that could be yours. Analog-digital, with an innovative electronic ink display and versatile steel case and bracelet.
Please read on for details and rules!
- Contest is open to people in the US only.
- Contest runs until Friday, October 23rd 2009 at 6PM PDT.
- To enter:
- Follow WatchReport on Twitter.
- Post a single tweet explaining why you should win, with a @watchreport reference. For example, “I should win because I’m simply marvelous. @watchreport”
- We’ll decide on a winner based on an arbitrary and capricious set of criteria, and mail the watch to the winner the following week.
- Rules are subject to change if necessary.
By Paul Hubbard
Update: The contest is over, our thanks to all of the participants. We’ll be doing another soon. Winner was Curt Bradbury, who created a Twitter account just for this contest and charmed us with his entry:
@watchreport This would make a great gift for my grandson who’s turning into a watch junkie like me – his birthday is November 7th.